Description: Gas Pipe Insulation Tape is the one using polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film as base material. Single surface treated and coated with silicone adhesive with excellent heat resistance. The tape exhibits superior features such as desirable electrical properties, heat resistance, chemical resistance and non-adhesiveness.
Fiberglass PTFE Adhesive Tape
Pure PTFE Adhesive Tape
Peel adhesion strength
Gas Pipe Insulation Tape Properties:
1. The non-adhesive side exhibits excellent features of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) such as electrical properties, resistance to heat, weather, chemical, and water (water shedding), and non-adhesiveness
2. Superior tensile strength.
3. Superior flame resistance.
4. Can be used in a wide range of temperature (-70°C-260°C), however, it may vary according to the use condition.
5. High temperature resistant
6. Low coefficient of friction
7. Chemically inert.
Features of PTFE adhesive tapes:
1) Superior release characteristics at high temperatures from -70 to -260 Celsius degree
2) Exceptionally flexible and adhesive to irregular surfaces
3) Good insulating capacity
4) Extremely low friction surfaces
5) Good chemical resistance
Gas Pipe Insulation Tape Applications:
1. For roll wrapping in polyethylene laminators (Suitable for long continuous use as the tape has superior durability and mechanical strength).
2. For endless belts of polyethylene laminators.
3. For insulation of coils as a class H insulating material.
4. Can be laminated with metals, plastics and ceramics as general sliding materials.
5. 5Plastic Sealing purpose, Pouch Sealing tape, Sealing Machine, Lamination Etc.
1. Export carton or according to customers' needs
2. 1-2 pcs roll up, packaging with a paper box
3. packaging in rolls with 50 meters in length then put in exported paper carton
Port: Shanghai,Ningbo,Tianjin,Qingdao and Shenzhen
Lead Time: Shipped in 3 days after payment